Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A trip down memory lane ...

George,

Congrats on the growth of the blogosphere. Your last post, with its links to the blogs of yesteryear, got me clicking and reading. I had to post an excerpt, and just couldn't bury it in the comments (apologies to the new traffic, if any): (emphasis added)

From Angelo Suozzi, July 20, 2005:
Second, while I did participate in my first official games of BeerPong ... I do, however, wish to announce my retirement from the sport; I will go out undefeated and untied, with a flawless 2-0 record (though a Ricky Williams-style comeback might be in order, if the opportunity presents itself).
Are you trying to say that Ricky Williams is going to come back and rush for 23,000 yards? Or are you saying you were high for the entire senior year?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home