Wednesday, December 26, 2007

"Buyer's" Remorse

Gentlemen,

Merry Christmas to all of you. I come to you with a Christmas dilemma. My loving parents bought me an XM radio thingy for Christmas. I was thrilled to see that it has the MLB (and NHL, I guess) package, but haven't touched the box cause ND seems to have an exclusive deal with Sirius Radio, chief rival. While I've heard from a few people that the 2 companies are due to merge in the near future anyway (though something tells me this could be our generations's version of "we'll all be measuring in metric in 1 year, son"). The question is: Does anyone here have either XM or Sirius? Are you satisfied? If not, feel free to weigh in on this dilemma:

XM - MLB, NHL, Big East network
Sirius - ND football/hoops, NFL, NBA, March Madness

Phils or Irish? I am torn. Please help!

Kevin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home