Monday, November 05, 2007

Hit it Girouard!!!

Excellent drunken post...I couldn't tell if the "Kimmy" comment was intentional, or merely the ancillary (ooh, big law school word) result of inebriated typing; I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and believe that it was a well-placed commentary on Jimmy K's general d-bagness.

Just thought I'd check in real quick; be on the lookout for a post from my end as the Duke game approaches...as someone with insights from both campuses, I figured it would be as good a time as any to weigh in with my thoughts...or maybe a full-blown essay on my experiences in both locales, if i'm feeling particularly frisky and the academic pressures haven't caused my head to cave in.

Until that day, gentlemen, hope all is well, and (for what it's worth) go irish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home